Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away play off logistics

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
No not another tedious thread about loyalty points based tears but simply a place to pull together useful and relevant info, once we get past the conundrum of knowing who we're up against.

If we end up against one of our northern cousins then I for one will be looking to book a hotel in said environs to make use of the local watering holes and embiberies.

Have also done some preliminary reconnaisance about trains and the only outcome which still has some cheaper tickets left is Forest where there are some £24/28 standard/first class combinations left.

I personally still think the most likely non Palace alternative is Forest. Just can't see Bolton's never ending run of luck continuing - Bogdan will eventually have a crap game and Blackpool showed yesterday that they have probably learnt from their thrashing by us - and I think Forest, despite the derby atmosphere, will overcome Leicester.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Best way to go is drive I reckon.
Split the fuel between 4 and it will be loads cheaper than a train/hotel combination

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bolton Hotel
Leicester / Forest Drive
Watford / CPFC Train

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Forest on a friday night can't happen according to nottingham police force,might be moved to thursday instead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Forest on a friday night can't happen according to nottingham police force,might be moved to thursday instead.

According to DB no less

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone know why that is?

Darren Bloom said on the train back last night, all down to Nottinghamshire Police which assumes enough issues policing on a Friday night without a play-off semi as well.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Darren Bloom said on the train back last night, all down to Nottinghamshire Police which assumes enough issues policing on a Friday night without a play-off semi as well.

Surely the Friday night must be pretty problematic all round? Could you imagine Sussex Police wanting that either? Or the Met, with the FA Cup Final the next day?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
If Palace beat Millwall on Tuesday then we will be playing them in the semis for certain I think..

Do we know when the semi-final fixtures will be formally announced? I'm guessing Sat 4 May after the league positions are final or Sunday / Monday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here