Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be nice to Wolves fans

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Let's be gracious in reaching the playoffs and not gloat over Wolves likely relegation. We don't want to wind them up in to a pitch invasion or any other trouble as we still need our pitch in decent nick for our home leg. Don't really want to hear chants of 'Going down' or 'you're Sh1t and you know you are' or any of our other mocking chants. Lets just glory in our own achievement with some good old triumphalism and thank the Wolves fans for coming with a bit of applause.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure the Wolves fans would far rather we didn't patronise them. Plenty of time for congratulations/commiserations after the game.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
You are going to be shot down so badly with that, good luck.
You're probably right, but their fans are buzzing hornets at the moment, they're not our rivals and Deano was a decent player for us. Just don't want their lot getting riled up unnecessarily and messing up our pitch for the big one.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Let's be gracious in reaching the playoffs and not gloat over Wolves likely relegation. We don't want to wind them up in to a pitch invasion or any other trouble as we still need our pitch in decent nick for our home leg. Don't really want to hear chants of 'Going down' or 'you're Sh1t and you know you are' or any of our other mocking chants. Lets just glory in our own achievement with some good old triumphalism and thank the Wolves fans for coming with a bit of applause.

You know you want to super steve, lets wind the black country folk up a treat. BOING BOING.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm sure the Wolves fans would far rather we didn't patronise them. Plenty of time for congratulations/commiserations after the game.
By a bit of applause and thanks, I only meant the bit when the announcer announces the away support, not the whole match.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

What about the other 25,000 who don't read NSC? :lol:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Pretty sure after what happened yesterday there will be plenty of stewards around at the final whistle to stop them, just hope they don't do it during the game

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
How about chanting tatters towards the wolves fans, Ad nauseam, my brother in law informed me who is a west brom fan. I'm sure it's nice he said.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Think your nice jestures would all be in vain. Wolves have a very nasty element to their away support. They will be relegated, they will kick off and try to get on the pitch and as it's a bank holiday weekend then expect the town to be a nightmare. I have witnessed them in Southampton a few years ago, not good. Expect a massive police presence! Nothing we do or don't sing will make a difference!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
They gave us enough grief at theirs - so bol*ox to them.

If you can't take it - then don't give it.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
You're going down
You're going down
you useless b4st4rds
you're going down

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I will be exceptionally nice to any Wolves fans, and will be enjoying the bank holiday Saturday celebrating reaching the playoffs.

Feb 3, 2013

And Wolves would do the same? Yeah righto. Lets give em both barrels.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
or how about
Going down going down going down going down going down

Crawley town on a Tuesday night, Crawley town on a Tuesday night

Who are ya who are ya

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I can see a minority of Wolves fans causing mayhem if they're relegated.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
this is the lamest post ever on nsc..

"oh please do not mock the team who spent millions and fell from grace due to fan pressure on numerous managers...please don't.....because they can get rather rowdy when one tells them their team is not very good. oh do make them feel welcome, put an arm around them and tell them you also know of hard times in the game of football, and hopefully things will look brighter soon. i really really fear these people - so lets also give them balloons of gold and black, and create a red carpet as they march to our stadium.....where we will let them be comforted by us soft gay southerners."

total gayness.

LET THE STUPID BRUMMIES GET WHAT THEY DESERVE................

"why are you so shit, why are you so shit, wolverhampton wanderers, why..."

"again, we'll never play you again, "

"walsall is you derby wallsall is your derby ala la la"

"we're going to tottenham, you're going to gillingham, we're going to everton, your going to burton albion...."

etc etc etc

IT IS A LAUGH.....A GIGGLE.......IT IS WHAT MAKES FOOTBALL WHAT IT IS!!!! please remove this thread someone or we will be laughing stock of the league......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here