Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is so good about the UK

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Albion are in the play-offs, just had a baby, cricket season has started live 100k's from nearest shop. Homesick! What is so good about the UK that I want to come home after 2 years of being away?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Marmite.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
steady ground

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Summer has ceased to exist

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Albion are in the play-offs, just had a baby, cricket season has started live 100k's from nearest shop. Homesick! What is so good about the UK that I want to come home after 2 years of being away?

Will swap with you, send picture of wife

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
First time I've ever agreed with you.

First time for everything....I paid over £12.50 for a packet of ciggies and a pint. Ok so I should give up the fags, but that really is taking the piss I think and £25 will get you two carrier bags of shopping, if your careful what you buy.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
First time for everything....I paid over £12.50 for a packet of ciggies and a pint. Ok so I should give up the fags, but that really is taking the piss I think and £25 will get you two carrier bags of shopping, if your careful what you buy.

We have common ground.

Nov 27, 2009
There is nowhere better than Sussex to live; the downs, wacky Brighton, West Wittering beach, Lewes, Chichester, Alfriston, the climate....and the best place to have a meal, that no-one knows of, with the greatest vista....Shoreham Airport!

C

CT1

Such a multicultural society living in peace and harmony with one another

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here