Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

championship form table going into the playoffs

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
ANd Bolton have done it mostly at home. Go there and get a draw and that one looks decent too!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Form is irelevant, all runs, good and bad must come to an end. Our 11 game losing run in 2002 being an example, some of our results after that run were fantastic. I seem to be the only one who is worried about a play off semi against Palace. At some point their winless run must end, and to be honest I would rather face Bolton again law of averages means we should turn them over at least once this season after our 2 league matches against them.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Form is irelevant, all runs, good and bad must come to an end. Our 11 game losing run in 2002 being an example, some of our results after that run were fantastic. I seem to be the only one who is worried about a play off semi against Palace. At some point their winless run must end, and to be honest I would rather face Bolton again law of averages means we should turn them over at least once this season after our 2 league matches against them.

Far from it, i want to avoid them at all costs as knowing us they will find their form against us !! Rather play Bolton as we outplayed them in both games and we of course were unlucky not to get a win at home or a point away.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011

Our goal is to go up and play against top opposition week in week out. That being the case why o why should we be afraid of Palace in a Championship playoff semi final. If we can't beat a two bob bit club like them then we don't deserve to go up. Bring em on that's what I say.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Far from it, i want to avoid them at all costs as knowing us they will find their form against us !! Rather play Bolton as we outplayed them in both games and we of course were unlucky not to get a win at home or a point away.

Same here. Palace would be a nightmare; sure, it would be great if we beat them, but in derby games form means nothing. Oh, and my heart would probably explode.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here