Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Millwall predictor

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
If Palace lose or draw this game, I'm not sure that they'll make it to the playoffs

I predict a 1-1 draw and inevitable crowd trouble...

We truly WRECKED their season :)

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Although it would be funny to see them drop out of the play off places, in a way I'd like them to stay in. At the moment they look like the easiest team to beat.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A draw would make for an interesting end to the season as Peterborough also need just 1 point for safety and 2 points may not be enough to preserve them in the play offs and Holloway in a job, mind he could always go back home to the west country and manage Plymouth.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I would like them to not win - guarantee us 4th place and then we can see what happens on Saturday. They are so poor just now I would expect them to get a draw at best from the New Den - can't see it being an easy game on the pitch, a few bad tackles etc, and can't see it being much fun off the pitch either

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
A draw would make for an interesting end to the season as Peterborough also need just 1 point for safety and 2 points may not be enough to preserve them in the play offs and Holloway in a job, mind he could always go back home to the west country and manage Plymouth.
or he could stand in the middle of a field with his arms outstretched with a silly hat on:hilton:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I predict a riot.
If Palace lose or draw this game, I'm not sure that they'll make it to the playoffs
A draw away would be good for them, just need to draw their last home game then.
Although it would be funny to see them drop out of the play off places, in a way I'd like them to stay in. At the moment they look like the easiest team to beat.
Agreed.
A draw would make for an interesting end to the season as Peterborough also need just 1 point for safety and 2 points may not be enough to preserve them in the play offs
2 points is plenty, Forest would need to beat Leicester by 6 to overtake Palace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
a millwall win, and palace to suffer a few injuries and suspensions in the process...
Or, a Palace win, with a few key players sent of for serious foul play. That way, we get to play them in the semis, without several players (inc Dobbie).

Jimmy Grimble

Palace will win. Millwall are even more of a mess than them at the moment.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Millwall to win by a few to bring Palace's goal difference to down to below Bolton's and to within striking distance by Forest.

Meltdown on BBS, CEO4TAG threatening fans :lolol: , and setting up a very interesting last day, with us safe in 4th, and a stress free match to enjoy vs Wolves.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Millwall to win by a few to bring Palace's goal difference to down to below Bolton's and to within striking distance by Forest.

Meltdown on BBS, CEO4TAG threatening fans :lolol: , and setting up a very interesting last day, with us safe in 4th, and a stress free match to enjoy vs Wolves.

Stress free day? With Wolves ripping out all the seats and kicking off all over the weekend ?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Stress free day? With Wolves ripping out all the seats and kicking off all over the weekend ?
Wolverhampton won't do jack. They have everything to play for and if they screw that up, that's their own fault. If they start taking out their frustration on the Amex, it'll only make things worse for them when they're trying to stay afloat in League one.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sounds like they played ok yesterday off the back of scoring 2 against Leicester . All about how you look at these things . Beat millwall they are suddenly 3 unbeaten and on a run again. Pointless trying to analyse form .

Think will be a draw tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here