Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Auto seat thing for the playoff game

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is anyone else having problems getting on the the seagulls ticketing site?

It won't accept my password, which I believe is my post code! Have they changed this?

Quelle frustracion.
???

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
Is anyone else having problems getting on the the seagulls ticketing site?

It won't accept my password, which I believe is my post code! Have they changed this?

Quelle frustracion.
???

Your password will be whatever you set up when registering on the ticket site.

If not already a member of the Auto Cup Scheme you may be too late as an e-mail I had from the club last night said it was now closed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ah yes, just seen the email.its now closed.

I will keep trying with the password I have and hopefully I will get on to it tomorrow. I have until thursday night I suppose to secure my ST Seat anyway so no desparate rush.

Its just bloody frustrating

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ah yes, just seen the email.its now closed.

I will keep trying with the password I have and hopefully I will get on to it tomorrow. I have until thursday night I suppose to secure my ST Seat anyway so no desparate rush.

Its just bloody frustrating

Password is NOT your postcode, well at least mine's is nothing like my postcode. Or indeed anybody's postcode. I'd use the Forgotten Password link if I were you Granny before you lock your account out.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Capitals and no gaps Dave

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Password is NOT your postcode, well at least mine's is nothing like my postcode. Or indeed anybody's postcode. I'd use the Forgotten Password link if I were you Granny before you lock your account out.
My password is my postcode. Working for me as i've just tried.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody know if RESERV means you don't have to do anything? As opposed to, say, PEND? Would be good if there was some kind of guide as to what the various statuses mean.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Are they on sale now to reserve your seat for ST holders?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Signed up when it first went live.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Done all of that guys. Put 4 x 0's before my fan number and the post code in capitals and it still says the password is wrong and I have asked for my password to be sent and it hasn't done so...I am getting more fecked off with this now.

On my card, they have printed my card with the last 3 characters as "01. But it should be 001, so it may be that is a problem.

I will call the to tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here