Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster chairman

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
He has just been interviewed on sky sports about their promotion. When asked about last season he basically said Brighton relegated them in the FIRST game of the season because Dunk 'did' billy sharp and then won the game in the 97th minute. What a tosser.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Didn't he only miss 4 or 5 games?

Yossarian

3rd Battalion
Apr 26, 2013
By the Adur
Sour grapes and incorrect. I was chatting to some Donny fans after that game and they all said they were resigned to relegation before they'd kicked a ball due to the state of the club.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
He has just been interviewed on sky sports about their promotion. When asked about last season he basically said Brighton relegated them in the FIRST game of the season because Dunk 'did' billy sharp and then won the game in the 97th minute. What a tosser.

I used to like Doncaster as a club but Ryan's continued bitterness about one tackle has turned me against them. You would have thought he would be over it by now (almost two years later) but clearly not. When he should be celebrating, how pathetic to bring that up.

gonefishing

gonefishing
Oct 26, 2009
haywards heath
Sour grapes and incorrect. I was chatting to some Donny fans after that game and they all said they were resigned to relegation before they'd kicked a ball due to the state of the club.

even bigger tosser as he talked morgan into paying huge compo and taking saunders {who i loved at albion,} but he seems to be a complete idiot now too my other club wolves, altho i have followed albion thru thick [late 70s to thin gilllingham} sat will be terrible for me watching wolves get hammered

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He is a complete moron. It's funny that someone who has been in football for such a long time seems to know so little about the game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Indeed.

At the time he was ranting about taking Lewis Dunk to court. Complete tosser.

The Badger

Mar 24, 2013
I liked the bit about being relegated due to defeat at Brighton but followed it with "we lost the next 7 games", nothing to do with that then!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Businessmen and the like will never admit their mistakes and poor decisions, they have over inflated egos and think they are indestructible just because they are rich and in charge. It is a typical reply, stupid, inaccurate and embarrassing from an intelligent person. Who gets relegated on the first day, the mans an idiot.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Doncaster are a decent club but their chairman really needs to get over it. Injuries happen in football, you build a squad to cope with injuries.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Perhaps he should not have trusted his manager to put all his eggs in one basket.
Indeed. Apparently they lost the first seven games of that season and it was ALL down to Lewis Dunk. Even if that were remotely true, perhaps they should have made sure before the season started that they weren't such a one-man team? Couldn't believe the bloke, he came over as a bitter, one-eyed, ignorant moron.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

He really is a tool. We won the game in the 98th minute :lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
On so it was dunk was it. Funny because I thought it was more to do with the chairmans ridiculous ploy to keep supplying the manager and squad with uninterested ex premiership journeymen.

Maybe he should look a bit closer to home for the decisions that took them down

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
If Ryan had actually been watching the opening game he might like to explain two vicious challenges on our players prior to accident that did put Sharp out for a while. I am fascinated he has managed to totally forget the role our club played in getting the Rovers out of the hands of their previous owners, when they couldn't be bothered to up the anti themselves. It's very annoying as we had good friends with the Rovers prior to all this shite. I was at Wembley watching them beat Leeds in the Play offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here