Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

Jimmy Grimble

Our best player yesterday. His performances have picked up massively since his first few games, especially away from home when he really seems to excel, as well as when he covers Bridcutt's role. Turned out to be an astute signing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've sung his praises since he first joined us as a kid. He does sometimes seem to lose concentration though.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Glad someone else noticed how good Hammond was yesterday, he was outstanding, but we did miss Bridcutt badly though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Best game of his this season and just coming into form at the right time.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
It's noticeable now when people are posting what they think the team will be/what they want it to be, Hammond is nearly always in there...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Disagree he would be a good signing if we don't get promoted but if we do I think that he may struggle but would make a good squad player to come in when needed.

All about opinions, I think he'd be a good Prem player.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You have to remember he wasn't playing for us for a few years and had to adapt to the style of play, slots in nicely now and has played in a team successful in this division.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I've never rated Hammond and thought he was a pointless signing at the time but I will admit that he has done well in recent weeks. There is no way he'd be up to the Premiership if we got there though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You have to remember he wasn't playing for us for a few years and had to adapt to the style of play, slots in nicely now and has played in a team successful in this division.

He has been a part reason for that success... he's a good footballer and a winner.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
No he wouldn't, as Southampton have discovered. A good reliable performer in the Championship, but is worryingly short of pace and can tactically make the wrong decisions at times.
He hasn't played for Saints this season so how have they discovered he Isn't up to the Premier league?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Hammond would be a great squad player in the PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here