Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home Playoffs: Auto-Cup Scheme

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I hope not because payday isn't till Tuesday.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Looks like I've already been debited, anyone else?

Have you looked under your purchase history. What does it say for the Play off game. Does it say pending?. I cancelled my Auto cup scheme after the Arsenal game. My history shows Reserve. I am hoping they did cancel it, because I want to book my tickets online tomorrow and not pay for Two lots.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Have you looked under your purchase history. What does it say for the Play off game. Does it say pending?. I cancelled my Auto cup scheme after the Arsenal game. My history shows Reserve. I am hoping they did cancel it, because I want to book my tickets online tomorrow and not pay for Two lots.

Just looked and it has this:

27/04/2013
Albion v Play Off Semi Final Home
PEND

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
How many loyalist points do we get for this game ???

As its part of the Auto-Cup Scheme, I would guess its being treated like a cup-game...so whatever is standard for a home cup tie, is it 20?

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Everyone on the scheme had it loaded and charged Saturday evening

this would make sense with what it looks like has happened to my account, just no confirmation email from the club as Cowfold Seagull suggests should happen?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
If you HAVE been debited then you should have received a confirmation e-mail from the club informing you of that.

Club email last night states

Auto Cup Scheme subscribers will automatically be debited and sold their season ticket seats, along with 1901 Club members.

Thursdays email stated this

For those enrolled in the scheme (before midday on Saturday 27th April) your smartcard will be loaded with the game and your debit/credit card charged, for the ticket price plus a reduced booking fee of 50 pence.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I am in the scheme but it has failed to work properly so far this season, resulting in phone calls to rectify each time, can anyone who has had a successful Auto Cup purchase post how a correct transaction will show or notifies.

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I am in the scheme but it has failed to work properly so far this season, resulting in phone calls to rectify each time, can anyone who has had a successful Auto Cup purchase post how a correct transaction will show or notifies.

Well I signed up to the scheme at the beginning of the season, my account was debited last night, and on my purchase history it is showing as above in post 5 on this thread, "PEND"

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Im on the auto-cup scheme, i HAVENT been charged, i assume they start taking money from 9AM tomorrow, when STHs can start to secure their seats if they arent on the scheme.

Says RESERV on my purchase history, for the record. Might be that i didnt have the money in the account yesterday, which is probably the case since the club didnt bother to say when the auto-cup money was going to be charged - bit stupid really, should have at least gave it a day or so to actually let people have money in the account.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Mine says pending so i'm very relaxed and happy that i joined the scheme and my seat is awaiting me.SEAGULLS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here