Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie - can he play against us?

D

Deleted User X18H

Yep. But only because we are changing our name to Brighton City Seagulls.

He can play due to 9092 other threads on the subject all being completely wrong and also because the club stopped him playing in March, but completely forgot about the play-offs, until a kid at one of Gully's birthday party's mentioned it.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
There was another post which said his loan runs out before the playoffs start, and he cannot sign until the window opens so he is unable to play for them.

D

Deleted User X18H

There was another post which said his loan runs out before the playoffs start, and he cannot sign until the window opens so he is unable to play for them.

I didn't think he could play in the play off's at all

In all seriousness I understood his loan criteria enables him to play in play-off matches. But FCOL not against us his parent club. Honestly!!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Dobbin can play in the playoff semis but not against us. He cannot play in the final against anybody.

D

Deleted User X18H

Dobbin can play in the playoff semis but not against us. He cannot play in the final against anybody.

Not even for us? Who he is contracted and registered to until at least 30th June. Are you sure?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Seems to be doing quite well at the moment. I don't want to tempt fate, so I'm not going to say what I want to say in relation to the fact he's finding some form.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When's it my turn to start one of these threads?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Its ironic that he could be the one to get Palace in the play off,thats 2 weeks running hes got them a point.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I hope Palace do stay 5th, of all the clubs in the mix I feel most confident doing the Nigels.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Palace have a local derby and a game against a team 14 places above them in the current form table. It would be such a shame if they lost them both.

2 Nigel defeats would be grand

:ffsparr:

:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No because he plays for Palace and they won't make the play-offs.

I was listening (on and off) to talkShite last night at work.
One of the guests in the studio reckons it will be a Bolton/Forest final, meaning Palace will drop out the play off zone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here