Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Tv schedule

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Now the final weekend is apon us I can only see Cardiff v Hull and Leeds v Watford being the 2 games televised, should know today or Monday. Do you see if being any different?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
It's just as tight at the bottom. Palace and Peterborough could be interesting. If Palace do not get anything from Millwall, it will be a must win game.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Nonsense post...

No! I'm a season ticket holder and will be going to the game but there are 10s of thousands of supporters who will not and will be intrested in wether the game is telivised. So in my opinion its a nonsense response by you!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky will want to pick the games that affect automatic promotion into the Premier League , all the other games are irrelevant as they wont bring in the casual viewer.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
The games involving Hull & Watford will surely be chosen, but Huddersfield v Barnsley is an interesting one

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
No! I'm a season ticket holder and will be going to the game but there are 10s of thousands of supporters who will not and will be intrested in wether the game is telivised. So in my opinion its a nonsense response by you!

Sorry ds, I meant my post was nonsense, until I changed it

I originally posted how could they televise two games when they all kick off at the same time, with the obvious answer being they'd show two game simultaneously on different channels, DOH!!

In my defence it was early when I interjected :)

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Who gives a shit... The PO games will be televised so who cares about next Saturday. Get along to the Amex and get behind the boys...

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Sorry ds, I meant my post was nonsense, until I changed it

I originally posted how could they televise two games when they all kick off at the same time, with the obvious answer being they'd show two game simultaneously on different channels, DOH!!

In my defence it was early when I interjected :)

No worries! Crossed Wires apologies for reacting.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I doubt it will be our game as Wolves are effectively down already unless they stuff us 4-0 and Peterborough lose........
?.l think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here