Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Brom and Norwich....(Again) want Bridcutt

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm sure they do and other clubs as well will come in for him in the summer but if we go up he'll stay if not he might be persuaded by cash & prem football to leave us next year

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Wow, papers even mentioning £5m for one of our players, perversely excites me. However, Bridcutt is an Albion legend already in my opinion. I love him.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
'QPR and Reading are also interested but Brighton star wants to step up and play in the Premier League'

Hahahahahaha great dig at two pretty dislikeable clubs.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
No byline, no reason to regard this as anything but some space-filling. Nothing to see here.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
they can do one
and watch and weep while he tears them apart next season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He will go if we don't get promoted, I think we need to realise this. And he is worth treble the £5 mill being quoted!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
£5mill? Pfft how have they come to that (quite ridiculous) figure? If Zahahaha can be sold for £15mill and has been shite since signing for Man Ure, surely Mr McBridcutt must be worth nearer to the £10mill mark? But like others have said, it's pretty irrelevant.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be sad to lose him, but...

6-8 million would blow away most of the Financial Fair Play deficit for us against the parachute payment teams next year, and we'd be right up their with the budgets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here