Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Featured game?

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Anyone know if were the featured game today on the FL show?

After our two thrillers on SKY?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The FL show is usually annoying - last week, we scored 6 - so they had to show them all...................abd then made sure that the FL show wasn't on I-Player!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The FL show is usually annoying - last week, we scored 6 - so they had to show them all...................abd then made sure that the FL show wasn't on I-Player!

Adam? How did he do that then?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I get the London version of the Late kick off with thar uber prick Mark Bright.

After our last weeks rampage he was forced,through gritted teeth, to admit we are hitting form at just the right moment whilst Crystal Shit have choked big time..but went on to say that he still felt they'd overhaul us..I can't wait for the next one now.

Why have someone as partisan as him on the show? It's just sodding tedious.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I get fed up with the coverage in the papers as well no wonder kids think Man U City Liverpool car jackers Chelski Aresenal etc are the only teams iin the country. :facepalm: :drama:

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
I get fed up with the coverage in the papers as well no wonder kids think Man U City Liverpool car jackers Chelski Aresenal etc are the only teams iin the country. :facepalm: :drama:

I hate the sun, but I must admit their goals section is quite good. Dedicate more than a few pages to the football league.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I hate the sun, but I must admit their goals section is quite good. Dedicate more than a few pages to the football league.

Agreed, and I hate to say this, but The News of The World had very good football coverage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here