Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who went to Brighton / Notts county

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Know we are not there yet, but think we have a massively better squad than then, looking back. Loved John Byrne then though! I was just a teenager then but remember loving that run in. The match wasn't great, but think we are definitely in for a better time if we manage the final this time! Exciting times! What are everyones memories of last time we were near the top flight?

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I did, and we lost. I didn't go to the bristol one, and we won. Puts me in an awkward place should we get to the final...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I was there. I remember Warnock being an ignorant ****. How ironic that we secure a play off place against a side that has been his for most of the season

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I was there, 14yo, a sea of 30,000 blue and white Albion fans was beautiful to see in the old wembley, shame bout the performance if only Byrne was fitter on the day.... loved the Millenium day out too.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I was there. I remember Warnock being an ignorant ****. How ironic that we secure a play off place against a side that has been his for most of the season
completely agree. Have never liked him since those days!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Yep was there , got the train down from Ipswich with a couple of other fans

I was there at Wembley and Cardiff. The playoff wins against Millwall eased the pain a bit.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
we had a pretty dodgy away kit back in those days too! We seem to have it all now! ;)

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I did, and we lost. I didn't go to the bristol one, and we won. Puts me in an awkward place should we get to the final...

Don't fluster yourself. I went to both. I always remember Notts County fans being so confident of winning - and they did. I also remember Bristol City fans being ultra confident - and they didn't. Que Sera, Sera...

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
yep - remember looking at the palace laughing at us on the bridges on the way back and thinking that was an interesting way to spend an evening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here