Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And today's award for the most bitter post on a forum goes to...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
...this Palace fan! The second paragraph, from another thread, is a truly damning indictment of this country's education system!

rhiannapaul

Brighton are shit just got lucky with every one else faltering. struggled against 9 men .nonce fans who 1st team is arsenal liverpool or man u just no other club with hundred miles so rock up there now all off a sudden they are Brighton fans where was they when you was shit at the shitdean you couldn't even sell that out this is a sham of a club with fickle fans who will be gone when you are shit again after your one season in the prem getting battered every week

rhiannapaul
kiss my quick bolexs so last centuary the beach is horrible the place is a dump
thier pony club has a monopoly in the area thats why thier crowds are big if you call 20,000 big no other club anywhere near
our area is run down full of immigrants who dont follow football except man u and on sky the loyal palace have dispersed far and wide .but you know they will rock up if we go up. i was a local boy but moved away my father and brother also even further away

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
with fickle fans who will be gone when you are shit again after your one season in the prem getting battered every week

Well at least he agrees that we are going up. Sorry should that be...............wells ot last she agroes that wes goin up, innit bruv

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
On first reading of that I thought 'not another rant on BBS by Parish'.

But then noticed the 'I was a local boy but moved away my father and and brother also even further away' - so its just one of their caravan dwellers.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Love the bitterness about their are no other clubs near us, although I realise the ranter is trying to mock our attendances.

Therein lies one of our future strengths, and their fatal flaw:

The emerging giant of the Albion have this wealthy county of 1.5m to all intents to ourself, whereas they have a stack of competition including from nearby PL clubs. And Croydon/Norwood is a dump!

:lol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
...this Palace fan! The second paragraph, from another thread, is a truly damning indictment of this country's education system!

rhiannapaul

Brighton are shit just got lucky with every one else faltering. struggled against 9 men .nonce fans who 1st team is arsenal liverpool or man u just no other club with hundred miles so rock up there now all off a sudden they are Brighton fans where was they when you was shit at the shitdean you couldn't even sell that out this is a sham of a club with fickle fans who will be gone when you are shit again after your one season in the prem getting battered every week

rhiannapaul
kiss my quick bolexs so last centuary the beach is horrible the place is a dump
thier pony club has a monopoly in the area thats why thier crowds are big if you call 20,000 big no other club anywhere near
our area is run down full of immigrants who dont follow football except man u and on sky the loyal palace have dispersed far and wide .but you know they will rock up if we go up. i was a local boy but moved away my father and brother also even further away

Wow. Just wow.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
I love the fact that we are sham of a club with fickle fans who will be gone when you are shit again after your one season in the prem getting battered every week

but loyal palace have dispersed far and wide .but you know they will rock up if we go up.

:ffsparr: the irony :)

Nov 27, 2009
all off a sudden they are Brighton fans where was they when you was shit at the shitdean you couldn't even sell that out this is a sham of a club with fickle fans who will be gone when you are shit again

A view held by many outside the bubble that is bha, minus the swearing of course. Just where were all of these "loyal" fans when you couldn't even fill the Withdean, getting average crowds of around 6-7,000?
Fickle, plastic fans?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
all off a sudden they are Brighton fans where was they when you was shit at the shitdean you couldn't even sell that out this is a sham of a club with fickle fans who will be gone when you are shit again

A view held by many outside the bubble that is bha, minus the swearing of course. Just where were all of these "loyal" fans when you couldn't even fill the Withdean, getting average crowds of around 6-7,000?
Fickle, plastic fans?

Brighton and Hove Albion FC Ground Name: Withdean Stadium Capacity: 7,053 (all seated)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here