Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a match!!!

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
That was the best away match I have ever been to. The support for the Albion was The best ever. Thank you everyone who went.:clap2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sounded like a home game for the Albion on the radio.

Well done all those that went. Brilliant effort

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I didn't think we were all that noisy in the away end , it must have been because the rest of the ground apart from the Leeds fans in the South Stand were mainly silent.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sounded like a home game for the Albion on the radio.

Well done all those that went. Brilliant effort

When Diouf was sent off, all Johnny Cantor said was "its another red. He's off!". The roar that went up was so loud that I immediately assumed it was another Albion player who had gone.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
the lads were fantastic today. Leeds did not wake up until the second half.

I think they were stunned at their side being outclassed all over the pitch in the 1st half.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
When Diouf was sent off, all Johnny Cantor said was "its another red. He's off!". The roar that went up was so loud that I immediately assumed it was another Albion player who had gone.

Same here;-)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Yep brilliant away day, along with quite a few others this season.

The win didnt seem in doubt to me until early second half when Leeds had a good spell. Then Diouf killed it for them and it was just a matter of time before we scored a winner.

Another all round performance despite not having two of our key players in Bridge and Bridcutt. Strong strong squad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Were the stewards not their usual awful selves? Typical when I don't go.

The stewards kept a very low profile , everyone apart from the old 'uns stood up for the whole game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic day - particularly enjoyed the winding up of Diouff "you're just a shit Balotelli" which did seem to get to him :smile: , an early goal from Buckley to settle the nerves and Ulloa's bullet header when I WAS starting to worry that it may all go pear shaped.

Barnes suddenly looks a much more mature player too, impressed with him today.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
Just got back, great day.

The atmosphere all through out and chats after the game outside the ground were amazing.

Thought there'd be a few Leeds fans who would have taken a strong dislike to the latter, but most didn't mind at all.

The Leeds fans have surpassed themselves slightly.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Walking back to the car park I was stopped by about 5 different Leeds fans, all who said hope we beat Hull in the playoff final and hope we go up. The only downside was having to wait nearly an hour to get out of the carpark opposite the ground. I could have walked back home in that time. Makes the travel arrangement issues at the Amex seem minor and at home we don't pay £6 for the privilege.

Diouff was a classic case of wind up a player and he is bound to score against us, but the outcome was more than worth losing the clean sheet for, the noise that went up when the red came out was deafening. Some classic chants as well like the does your whippet know you're here, shit Balotelli and a few others. Very sore throat and close to losing my voice today but more than worth it.

Oh and think the only time the seats were used were at half time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here