Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

606 tonight.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hull City fan.

Sack Bruce and pay Terry Venables £ 5 000 000 for 1 game to motivate the team to win their last game. If they win he gets £ 5 000 000, if they lose he gets nothing.

:ffsparr:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
That's not what he said. He said Bruce had run out of ideas and he and the team are low in confidence, so bring in El Tel to help him for one week for £5m. What a dick!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think that is what I said. Anyway what a bellend !

CheeseRolls

Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I was howling with laughter at this fella, driving back last night. Like all of the best fantasists, he was totally blind to the gaping holes in his argument and just kept digging.

So to recap he didn't want Bruce to go, just wanted to bring someone in short term to help motivate the players. The answer of course pay Terry Venables 5 million quid, for a few days work. In return Venables would not be expected to pick the team, or sit on the bench for the last game, just share some ideas, sort of like he did for Middlesbrough/Bryan Robson. The money was to come from the premier league cash from next season.

Robbie Savage told him it was the stupidest idea he had ever heard on the show, but still the fella went on. Finally he was asked if he was going along next week (you know to that critical home game he was so worried about) "er no"

Next fan on was another Hull fan who phoned up to apologise and disown the fella.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Would like Hull to blow it - I think Watford are the better team

Maybe, but whose players have they been using?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here