Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-offs - we are playing on the 10th and the 13th then?

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
According to the Seagulls website 4th plays 5th on the 10th and the 13th although it also says the club don't know what dates we will play on as the final Championship places 'have not been decided'. Well unless I am being thick we cannot finish higher than 4th or lower than 5th so we must be playing on these dates! ???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
According to the Seagulls website 4th plays 5th on the 10th and the 13th although it also says the club don't know what dates we will play on as the final Championship places 'have not been decided'. Well unless I am being thick we cannot finish higher than 4th or lower than 5th so we must be playing on these dates! ???

Could be changed on Police advice. So if we get Palace.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Could be changed on Police advice. So if we get Palace.

Apparently these are the dates that all possible police representatives have agreed on. So if they try and adjust it, the Football League can say tough luck!

The scenario of Brighton v Palace was the main concern, but after the calm nature of our last encounter with Croydon prats, all is good :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think the old bill would want any Palace game played at 12.30 on the Sunday for the second leg. Bolton v Watford as it would be atm is far less of high profile fixture. Almost sure to be changed I would have thought.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Albon website makes it clear the dates are subject to change. I take this to mean the matches could be switched around. So we could still end up on the 3rd v 6th dates if the Police prefer that for Palace. This would be a nightmare for me as Harlequins are involved in the Play Off semis that weekend, and I'd hate to have to choose between fixtures.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here