Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear .... didn't take long for the local politicians ....

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I wouldn't say that, it's just a typical Argus story where they've called them up and said "what do you think about the Albion reaching the playoffs" and they've said "yeah, it's good"...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wouldn't say that, it's just a typical Argus story where they've called them up and said "what do you think about the Albion reaching the playoffs" and they've said "yeah, it's good"...

Disagree .... just look at how many wanted to be on the balcony of Hove Town Hall when we had a victory parade - like flies to poo !

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Will bitter Norman Baker ever praise the Albion?

He is an absolute ****. How the good people of Lewes ever voted for him I'll never know.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I dunno, I'd hope they'd welcome it. If we win the play-offs, the economic advantages of being in the premier league would be huge. Recent surveys suggested loads of tourists come here for the football, which just says a lot about English football, and its attractiveness. They'll possibly come here, stay in our hotels, eat our food and go to our football ground. If they make a proper holiday out of it, London is an hour away... and Gatwick 30-40mins train journey.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He is an absolute ****. How the good people of Lewes ever voted for him I'll never know.

Because he's a good MP. If you'd lived in the district during the 3 previous MP's reign then you'd understand why change was needed.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
No harm in anyone showing they're happy we are where we are. Best not to delve into hidden reasons and just relish the contagion of our success so far helping the club grow on the whole.
And, i'd be more wound up over the tweets they copied and pasted showing so many individuals in the of/have wars and can't seem to find their way out.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What a searingly awful piece of journalism. Let's ask rent-a-quote Kitkat and a season ticket holder what they think then quote verbatim off twitter, the best of which they could find was the appalling spelling and grammar of duck pond / dart board boy. Jesus.

*weeps*

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Is he planning any more time off to write books?
Or make records? Or oppose schemes of benefit to the local community (eg Amex, BML2).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Because he's a good MP

An odious excuse for a human being though. He and Lewes Council tried to kill off our club as much as Archer and Bellotti by stringing out the Falmer application until we ran out of money safe in the knowledge that he had limitless taxpayers' money on his side.

And he looks like a kiddie fiddler.

D

Deleted User X18H

An odious excuse for a human being though. He and Lewes Council tried to kill off our club as much as Archer and Bellotti by stringing out the Falmer application until we ran out of money safe in the knowledge that he had limitless taxpayers' money on his side.

And he looks like a kiddie fiddler.

and I am sure the Minister for Transport never looks at this site.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Really don't understand how he doesn't support BML2, a scheme that would have an almost unimaginable benefit to his constituency!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
and I am sure the Minister for Transport never looks at this site.

Apparently I look like Brandon Block...that doesn't mean that I am Brandon Block. I see nothing libellous in making disparaging comments about someone's appearance.

I stand by the other comments though. He tried to take us down with taxpayers' money.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Politicians are all bellends and will jump on any opportunity to promote their self obsessed brand, first people against the wall come the great revolution.

D

Deleted User X18H

I used to get told I bore a passing resemblance to Dougie Donnelly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here