Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough v Sheffield W Thread

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Trying to watch the game but once again some bellend has taking a Googling drum into a football ground and it annoys the intercourse out of me.

What useful purpose does a frigging drum serve other than to give some fat twunt a few minutes exercise once every 2 weeks?

Ban the barsteward things.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Trying to watch the game but once again some bellend has taking a Googling drum into a football ground and it annoys the intercourse out of me.

What useful purpose does a frigging drum serve other than to give some fat twunt a few minutes exercise once every 2 weeks?

Ban the barsteward things.

Nothing annoys the intercourse out of me. I merely find my girlfriend's crying mildly frustrating.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Shaping up perfectly, if Posh hang on for a win then both Millwall & Posh need wins when they play Palace - I can see Palace getting 2 draws from these 2 games which would give them 70 points and would scrape into 6th spot on goal difference over Forest. Bolton in the play offs for us I think

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Peterborough have won...makes Palace's last 2 games very interesting. Could they yet slide into 6th or 7th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here