Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough v Sheffield W Thread

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Trying to watch the game but once again some bellend has taking a Googling drum into a football ground and it annoys the intercourse out of me.

What useful purpose does a frigging drum serve other than to give some fat twunt a few minutes exercise once every 2 weeks?

Ban the barsteward things.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Trying to watch the game but once again some bellend has taking a Googling drum into a football ground and it annoys the intercourse out of me.

What useful purpose does a frigging drum serve other than to give some fat twunt a few minutes exercise once every 2 weeks?

Ban the barsteward things.

Nothing annoys the intercourse out of me. I merely find my girlfriend's crying mildly frustrating.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Shaping up perfectly, if Posh hang on for a win then both Millwall & Posh need wins when they play Palace - I can see Palace getting 2 draws from these 2 games which would give them 70 points and would scrape into 6th spot on goal difference over Forest. Bolton in the play offs for us I think

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Peterborough have won...makes Palace's last 2 games very interesting. Could they yet slide into 6th or 7th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here