Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Hull blown it?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Watford will surely annihilate Leeds, esp as they will now be without Austin and Diouf. Hull, who were terrible today apparently, are at home to Cardiff, who I can't see lying down even though they've nothing to play for.

Would much rather we avoided Watford in the Play-Off final should we get there.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would be far happier to see Hull in the play-offs than Watford

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Exactly what i've been thinking all day. I really really hope Hull bottle it. They are over rated. Their goal difference says it all and they have only done well thanks to other struggling. I can honestly see them losing in the semis if they don't hold it together next week.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Exactly what i've been thinking all day. I really really hope Hull bottle it. They are over rated. Their goal difference says it all and they have only done well thanks to other struggling. I can honestly see them losing in the semis if they don't hold it together next week.

The two most likely scenarios are them falling apart next week and bottling the play-offs, or them getting it together next week but getting humped every week next season :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My choice would be a semi against Bolton and the final against Watford and then I think we would win promotion . I m sure that we can beat Bolton over 2 legs more so than Palace and Watford in a one off game.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Cardiff would be a lot happier with Hull in the Premiership than Watford. I think Hull will finish second unfortunately.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

That's how Stoke got promoted! And now won't budge...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Watford will surely annihilate Leeds, esp as they will now be without Austin and Diouf. Hull, who were terrible today apparently, are at home to Cardiff, who I can't see lying down even though they've nothing to play for.

Would much rather we avoided Watford in the Play-Off final should we get there.

Absolutely, all those who wanted Leics win last night .... shame!!

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
lets hope Noone does us another favour next week and drops Hull into the playoffs - watford scare the life out of me but at Wembley (which is only place we would face them) anything could happen !!!!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not scared of anybody. They are all probably hoping to avoid playing us to be fair as we have the best form going into the Play-offs

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I've been saying for weeks that you lot would lose to Watford in the final but that was when Hull looked certain for 2nd spot. If Watford snatch second, Brighton are favourites IMO. One things for sure, whoever gets Palace in the semi will sail through to Wembley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here