Auto-Cup Scheme

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Can I leave it? I'd really appreciate any help or advice. Seagulls! :D

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Thanks for the reply. Not sure they'll believe me as I've been on it since December. :/

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think you can tell your bank to block the payment if what you are talking about is not wanting to pay for the play-off game. They usually have it on their system 3 days before it's taken out. That's presuming you haven't been able to get the club to cancel it.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I think you can tell your bank to block the payment if what you are talking about is not wanting to pay for the play-off game. They usually have it on their system 3 days before it's taken out. That's presuming you haven't been able to get the club to cancel it.

Ok thanks. Do you reckon I could do that and still grab a seat elsewhere? I'm an East lower season ticket holder but want a cheaper ticket in the north so I can afford the away game!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Why wait until after the scheme is closed for the season to try and pull out? I would speak to the club asap on Monday and see if you can stop it, however by joining the scheme, you have authorised the transaction. I doubt there is any way you can expect the Bank to get you out of this one.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Why wait until after the scheme is closed for the season to try and pull out? I would speak to the club asap on Monday and see if you can stop it, however by joining the scheme, you have authorised the transaction. I doubt there is any way you can expect the Bank to get you out of this one.

Hopefully the club will sort it as I'll be buying another ticket anyway. I was inward the scheme was going to be used until today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here