Auto-Cup Scheme

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Can I leave it? I'd really appreciate any help or advice. Seagulls! :D

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Thanks for the reply. Not sure they'll believe me as I've been on it since December. :/

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think you can tell your bank to block the payment if what you are talking about is not wanting to pay for the play-off game. They usually have it on their system 3 days before it's taken out. That's presuming you haven't been able to get the club to cancel it.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I think you can tell your bank to block the payment if what you are talking about is not wanting to pay for the play-off game. They usually have it on their system 3 days before it's taken out. That's presuming you haven't been able to get the club to cancel it.

Ok thanks. Do you reckon I could do that and still grab a seat elsewhere? I'm an East lower season ticket holder but want a cheaper ticket in the north so I can afford the away game!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Why wait until after the scheme is closed for the season to try and pull out? I would speak to the club asap on Monday and see if you can stop it, however by joining the scheme, you have authorised the transaction. I doubt there is any way you can expect the Bank to get you out of this one.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Why wait until after the scheme is closed for the season to try and pull out? I would speak to the club asap on Monday and see if you can stop it, however by joining the scheme, you have authorised the transaction. I doubt there is any way you can expect the Bank to get you out of this one.

Hopefully the club will sort it as I'll be buying another ticket anyway. I was inward the scheme was going to be used until today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here