Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves game could be...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I would be very happy with that... having our last game of the season as a nothing game so we can rest players would be perfect.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
A bit of a damp squib... If Palace can't best Millwall then we gonna have 30k watching a 'friendly'/training game...

On such a great day you sound like a bit of a damp squib too.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I would be very happy with that... having our last game of the season as a nothing game so we can rest players would be perfect.

I'm glad you're not the manager, that would be a terrible idea. We need to put out our strongest team and win big, momentum is key.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
No, of course won't be a damp squib....for gods sake do you understand the game? What an astonishing thing to say. Wolves were so poor at the Valley last week, they really looked doomed but surely they will come out and have a go. I thought there was a fair few of their fans last week that were not in good humour and it had a real edge to it. They have smashed up some of their own ground this pm-I think you might have an interesting afternoon-god knows what the trains back froom Falmer will be like....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wolves can still stay up even if Peterborough win, so they will be taking it seriously.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A bit of a damp squib... If Palace can't best Millwall then we gonna have 30k watching a 'friendly'/training game...

Really? ??? What a mouthwatering prospect relegating 'too big to go down Wolves.' Can't think of anything less like a damp squib.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, of course won't be a damp squib....for gods sake do you understand the game? What an astonishing thing to say. Wolves were so poor at the Valley last week, they really looked doomed but surely they will come out and have a go. I thought there was a fair few of their fans last week that were not in good humour and it had a real edge to it. They have smashed up some of their own ground this pm-I think you might have an interesting afternoon-god knows what the trains back froom Falmer will be like....

Oh well, will just have to have an extended bank holiday weekend drink up at the AMEX, and get a later train.

The good thing is that it's pretty meaningless for us, unless Palace win at Millwall on Tuesday, in which case we need to win to be sure of 4th.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If Poyet puts the DS out I shall ask for my money back.

If you don't want to watch Brighton and Hove Albion, don't go. You won't be missed. Nobody will notice, nor care. And someone who wants to be there can go instead.

You want to share in the glory but not be there along the way? We've started picking up glory hunters already! Good sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here