Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we get to the play off final at Wembley how many would / could we take ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Depending on allocation would take the full limit of 40000.

Could take 45127.

Over to you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone know what the allocation is likely to be ?

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
We didn't sell out the last play-off final we were in, despite some bedwetter making scare stories about tickets running out etc...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We didn't sell out the last play-off final we were in.

We were getting crowds of 9000 at home that season and took 34000 I think.

Oct 25, 2003
we'd sell out....took 30,000 odd to cardiff, which is further, not at wembley, it was when we were a smaller club fanbase wise and it was in the league below

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
less than 9000...the two extra stands at withdean weren't in place then so we were somewhere between 6,000 and 7,000

Sorry you are right of course, I was talking about this league and 1991 when we were getting 9000 at home and took 34000 with Bonking Bazza's team and when Dean Wilkins scored and then cried at the end.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
:ffsparr: can we just concentrate on trying to get through the semi-finals first, eh

.... I've got too much excitement as it is with Harlequins reaching the Premiership Semi-Finals meaning THREE play off matches in four days.... although, Ok, I'll bite... two finals in two days the prize

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know 3 non sth fans who have contacted me to try and blag a ticket already. IF we get there.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:ffsparr: can we just concentrate on trying to get through the semi-finals first, eh

.... I've got too much excitement as it is with Harlequins reaching the Premiership Semi-Finals meaning THREE play off matches in four days.... although, Ok, I'll bite... two finals in two days the prize

Fair enough. Would like to know what the allocation is likely to be and will sth's just get one each or can they buy more ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I can try and get you a signed photo from Jordan Turner-Hall if you want as I know him. name dropper.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here