East Stand lower (FamilyStand)
Adults £29.00
Over-65s £21.00
Under-16s £7.00

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Season ticket holders who have enrolled onto the club’s Auto Cup Scheme will automatically be debited and sold their season ticket seats

Excellent. Got my ticket then :thumbsup:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ridiculous. So if I want my seats I have to buy them before next Saturday, even though I can only make it to the Amex on one, maybe 2, of the potential dates? STH should have at least until lunchtime next Sunday to securetheir own seats.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
2012/13 season-ticket holders have until 9am on Friday 3 May to purchase their seats for the play off home leg, after this time seats will be released for other supporters to purchase.

Hope that doesn't catch a few STH out. Home tickets will be sold out before we even know which day we're playing on.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't make it if we finish 4th, and play on the Monday, so will have to wait until Palace result on Tuesday to see if it's more certain then.

If it's still uncertain ( ie Palace win !!! ), will have to buy a ticket regardless then sell it on if we play on the Monday rather than the Friday, which is a pain to be honest.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Ridiculous. So if I want my seats I have to buy them before next Saturday, even though I can only make it to the Amex on one, maybe 2, of the potential dates? STH should have at least until lunchtime next Sunday to securetheir own seats.

We can only be at Amex on Friday or Monday if that helps.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

We're guaranteed 4th or 5th so we will be playing Friday and Monday (although it does say provisional). Hope this helps.

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Well it is one of only 2 dates as at worst we will finish 5th. Home game will be Friday 10th or Monday 13th May

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Sales Dates

Online Ticketline
2012/13 STH, 2013/14 STH, 70+ points 9am, Monday 29th April 9am, Tuesday 30th April
Purchase history within three season 9am, Sunday 5th May 9am, Monday 6th May

2012/13 season-ticket holders have until 9am on Friday 3 May to purchase their seats for the play off home leg, after this time seats will be released for other supporters to purchase.

Please note, supporters can only purchase one ticket per registered Fan Number and tickets for this game will NOT be available to purchase in person from the Amex Stadium or Queens Road ticket office.

Read more at Play-Off Ticket Information

---------------------

I hope the club realise Monday May 6 is a Bank Holiday, and have the staffing ramped up!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well it is one of only 2 dates as at worst we will finish 5th. Home game will be Friday 10th or Monday 13th May

This is all according to the club. Unlike Leagues One and Two where they're listed as 6th v 3rd etc, the Football League still list the championship play-offs as Match A and Match B. Could still change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here