Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace fans who said we wouldn't make the play offs

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Palace haven't won since Mid-March. That's 8 (EIGHT) games, including the demolition at the Amex

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
I did think you would make the playoffs at the start of the season and thought palace would struggle to stay up

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Palace will qualify for the playoffs, I reckon.

Will be more interesting if Millwall win on Tuesday, though.

Will Palace make the play-offs?

Hope not. Poorest side in the top eight. Woeful support and dreadful ground. Prem will be praying this bunch of muppets balls up their last two games and fall out of play offs.

Once again, as predicted by myself all season (check it out), we will finish above them in the league. We are superior in every way.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That Seaside Eagle on the BBS really is a tool. The idiot lives in Eastbourne too.

I really cannot wait for the '30 Goals Thanks a Lot' chant to count for fug all at season's end.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Really hope they drop out of the top 6. Millwall have home advantage, won't go down and should be fairly relaxed and enjoy the possibility of beating their fellow South London wrong'uns, whilst Palace will be busting a gut to get at least a point there. Then there's Posh who are capable of whacking anyone in this league if they fancy it. Therefore, just like a UK Eurovision Song Contest entry, I'm going for Nil Point for the Nigel's out of the next 2 games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wait and see little man. If you finish within 15 points of us I'll be surprised. You're a top 10 side at best, we're playoffs at worst.
So take your bitterness and your jealousy and your MASSIVE insecurity with our rivalry and deal with it. We will be in the play-offs and you wont, and that is a fact.
Maybe its time you lot conceded that at the moment we are by far the better team.
:whistle:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
That Seaside Eagle on the BBS really is a tool. The idiot lives in Eastbourne too.

I really cannot wait for the '30 Goals Thanks a Lot' chant to count for fug all at season's end.

That is Seaside/Glenn-Murray. You've got to give him credit, at least he's consistent. :wanker:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
if they dont make the play offs and we do they wont be on here until next season
if we knock them out of the play offs they wont be back until they beat us
if we knock them out and go on to win the play offs, they just wont be back.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

He is the prize tool indeed.

Probably out celebrating the " best team's " promotion tonight.

Or not :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here