Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we keep the abuse of this post to one thread please?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Because some of the responses are getting lost in the Match thread and it really does deserve a section of its own for out and out abuse. :thumbsup:

Jesus christ on a bike. Poyet has to find somewhere for Barnes and Painter. Jesues. I'm going out.

Does Gus want us promoted? Doesnt look like it.

Off out for beers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Same crap from Hova every week. Every week he chooses to go off before the game, which leads me to think he's never seen a game, so has no idea who the players he's slagging off are. Either that, or he's just fishing :yawn:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Same crap from Hova every week. Every week he chooses to go off before the game, which leads me to think he's never seen a game, so has no idea who the players he's slagging off are. Either that, or he's just fishing :yawn:
Somebody (@Westdene Seagull?) told me he/she was a Palace fan last week which would seem to fit but surely would have meant a ban by now, so maybe not.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

He? Oh. I was attempting flirting. :down:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Somebody (@Westdene Seagull?) told me he/she was a Palace fan last week which would seem to fit but surely would have meant a ban by now, so maybe not.
His posts following the Palace match suggest he's not a Palace fan, but it's possible. Either way, he's not normal. In all the years I've watched us ('87), this is the best side we've had, playing the best football - and he actually wants Gus out.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Your confusing Hova with [MENTION=14198]HovaGirl[/MENTION] :D

Hovagirl seems nice (and know's her stuff), Hova.....well he's just a CJTC!!

:lolol: So well put.

And without wanting to be rude to [MENTION=26890]hova[/MENTION].... erm, well..... William Buckley... :albion: :goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here