[Official Site] Orlandi Hails Team's Character

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
orlandi-l229-718501_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:24 27th April 2013
by Adam Tighe
Andrea Orlandi believes the Seagulls are hitting form at the right time ahead of the trip to Leeds United.Gus Poyet’s side can secure a play-off berth with a win over the Yorkshire side and go into the game on the back of last week's 6-1 defeat of Blackpool.
Orlandi told seagulls.co.uk, “We are back playing well and physically we feel better which is great. I was* a bit worried one month ago but now I can see the team feeling better and playing better at the right time, and it shows the character and the quality we have got as we continue pushing for the play-offs.
“Leeds away is always a hard place to go and it is their last home game with a new manager so they will be looking to do well. Their new manager will be looking at things for next season as well so it is going to be difficult, just like every game.
“But we are confident, we defend well as a unit and we are hard to beat so we can get something positive out of the game and we are ready for it.”
The Spaniard, who made his debut in England at Elland Road for Swansea City, also admitted he was pleased with his form this season but says he is not resting on his laurels.
“Seven goals was my target for the year but we have more games to play so let’s see if I can score more. I am happy with what we have achieved this season and I feel I have had a decent season so far but nobody will remember it if we do not achieve our overall target, so there is still plenty to play for and I am looking forward to it.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here