Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in the Community - I'm the community, what has it done for me?

emfh11

Apr 26, 2013
I am a student at the University of Brighton currently completing a group project focused on the AMEX Community Stadium and its affiliated charity.

We are looking for information on how many people in the local community have been affected by the AMEX Community Stadium or AITC.

Having recently toured the stadium, seen the facilities first hand and learnt about the different schemes run by AITC, we are interested in hearing from any fans who feel they have been affected, either positively, negatively or not at all.

Any comments welcome please; your comments may be used but will be kept anonymous.

Please email: emfh11@uni.brighton.ac.uk

Many thanks in anticipation,

Elizabeth

Last edited:

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Attachments

• ScreenShot142.jpg
    ScreenShot142.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 416

emfh11

Apr 26, 2013
Thank you for your comment; we were very impressed to learn about the range of initiatives run by AITC within the four focus areas, which are: health, sports participation, education (both children and adults) and inclusion (disability awareness etc.)

If you are a fan and you have any experiences or comments about AITC (however brief!) that you would like to share please do email (emfh11@uni.brighton.ac.uk) or comment below.

Many thanks once again.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am a fan of Brighton and Hove Albion football club, and I have been affected by AIC, in that I am extremely proud of the club I support for all the work it does in the community.

It is not just a question of the quantifiable results of the work AIC do. Their presence and their work both reflect - and inspire - a spirit of community and shared responsibility, which I think is a huge credit to the club, the fans, and the city as a whole.

You can donate here, if you like.

ALBION IN THE COMMUNITY

emfh11

Apr 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your positive experiences. My colleagues and I were impressed to hear about the vast number of AITC projects working with and supporting both local and global initiatives.

It would be great to hear from fans who have been affected by these initiatives, whether as a volunteer or someone who has benefitted from a project.

My colleagues and I are trying to establish just how many people in our community are affected by the work that AITC do and do not even realise it!
Currently we are researching the experiences of people from a number of groups within the community, including local; residents, schools, children, clubs, disability groups and universities. In a few weeks we will feed our findings back to our contacts at AITC. We hope that our findings will support the work done by AITC in the future.

Again, many thanks for your comments - keep them coming!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here