Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Korea have got our number.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There was a chuckle-making item on the BBC News this morning about the North Korean Embassy, which is in a suburban house in a suburban street in Ealing :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not sure if this is genuine or western-made satire but it's brilliant either way.
Western made, but still entertaining.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Western made, but still entertaining.

Definitely or your opinion? After watching the full doc I'm pretty sure it's western made but not 100% sure. The references to the 1%, some of the imagery and the wording suggests it's aimed at a western audience. The North Korea angle is an interesting narrative device.

Edit: Propaganda (2012) - IMDb

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Trained monkey collaborators of death = cigarette smokers

This narcissistic parasite = Paris Hilton

After all my research i cant find that she does anything = Katie Price

All interesting points.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Definitely or your opinion? After watching the full doc I'm pretty sure it's western made but not 100% sure.
Pure guesswork based only on watching the first video (the clip). Do people outside of the UK know who Katie Price is?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If you like that you may like this BBC programme, its probably one of the most thought provoking documentaries ive ever seen. Watched it about 10 years ago and it still stays with me.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Pure guesswork based only on watching the first video (the clip). Do people outside of the UK know who Katie Price is?

Apparently so. The doc was Aussie made.

I love the idea of NK researchers trying to work out what it is she does though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Apparently so. The doc was Aussie made.
Makes sense. It's funny, so makes sense to be aimed to those of us that'll laugh about it - it doesn't seem anything like the propaganda the Koreans will be used to hearing.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It is still a crying shame that Kim Yong iIl never got to play Tiger in matchplay!

It would have been bigger than the 'Rumble in the Jungle'.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
There seems a deliberate dumbing down in the US.
Intelectuals are a secluded subculture who look on in disgust. Nobody with a half a brain could approve of republican presidential candidates like Romney/Ryan.

The authorities disapprove of truth - a bit of a giveaway - the military are used to enforce the wishes of the wealthy. Sinister, but they don't mind if babies are maimed, while denouncing whole cultures for being sexually unequal to promote marital longevity.
Kids in our cultures can see every perversion in living colour close up. Paedophiles given knighthoods and rappers with racist sexist attitudes all covered in 'bling' with whores.

Ok, N.Korea are equally obscene parading military wealth while their people starve, handkissing their leader when he is just 'Jordan' in bloated male juvenile form.
Religion itself is bullshit for controlling masses. Drugs grow in Afghanistan and it IS their economy.

Propaganda is for throwing stones when you are the one who is guilty."Question Authority"?
Mandatory.
Join the military? The military spending of 8 days would feed the hungry of the World for the whole year. War is over, if you want it.....bang bang have that mutha****a.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is this why we spend the whole of Saturday evenings looking for something just a little intelligent to watch on the TV until MOD starts ??????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here