Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Clifford

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Some charges are 47 years old and he has upset a lot of powerful people over the years? On the other hand he did work for the Beatles back then, plenty of opportunity?.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
As this is an ongoing case I'm guessing NSC rules about not making certain comments (like with the Old Bailey case) hold true and any sort of presumption potentially gets Bozza into trouble, so I reckon this is a bit of a no-go area...

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Brilliant news. Lets see the slimy shithouse PR his way out of this. If true he is a loathsome, despicable human being.

I hasten to add...Allegedly true. Agree with above post ^^^^ Don't want to cause trouble for Lord Bozza. Max Clifford wont be available to do his PR by the sounds of it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The CPS seem confident, but I guess they would.

I have always wanted to be a barrister, but I am not sure I could do that...

Look at this.

BBC News - Ipswich sex slave teenager case: London men jailed

Maria Denine, mitigating for Sheikh, said the defendants had not been aware of her background or how vulnerable she was.

Mitigating for Uddin, Scott Ivill said his client was married with two children and any custodial sentence would cause his family to suffer.

Lindsay Cox, for Ali, said his client was also a married man.

He added: "This girl looked appreciably older than her age and she had a history of engaging with strangers."

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
As this is an ongoing case I'm guessing NSC rules about not making certain comments (like with the Old Bailey case) hold true and any sort of presumption potentially gets Bozza into trouble, so I reckon this is a bit of a no-go area...

Hasn't he just been charged?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're allowed to say he's scumbag and we hate him right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here