Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Upson...

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Changed our season to be honest. We've been so solid at the back with him, and Greer has become also a better player because of him.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Depends really, I remember lots of people on here last season in uproar for not signing Joe Mattock on a permenant end of last season, look what happened, who do we want now?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Lets be honest at times when he first came here he was a bit of a blend in average player. However of the last few games it seems he's settled and now making a solid contribution to the back line and having been a not that impressed person for a few games.... He now has shown how influential he can be and happy for him to be in amongst it for the final push. Think he's a benefit to our side.
Has won me over. If Gus thinks he's right then that's good enough for me!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lets be honest at times when he first came here he was a bit of a blend in average player. However of the last few games it seems he's settled and now making a solid contribution to the back line and having been a not that impressed person for a few games....
That's not how I've seen his performances. He made a mistake that cost us a goal at Sheffield Wednesday :lol: and since then he's been excellent. No doubt he's made some other mistakes I can't think of, but either way I think he's been great for ages.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Been superb for us but no i wouldn't sign him which may seem strange.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Solid.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That's not how I've seen his performances. He made a mistake that cost us a goal at Sheffield Wednesday :lol: and since then he's been excellent. No doubt he's made some other mistakes I can't think of, but either way I think he's been great for ages.

That's how I've seen it. I'm far less concerned about playing Watford in the play offs with Upson in the team.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Definitely. Makes good centre-backs look even better. He's well worth a 2 year deal (or 1-year with the added year based on apps like we've done for other players if he'll accept it). He also seems to really like it here. Seems to regularly be one of the last players leaving the field too at the end, sticking around to applaud the fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here