Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remember leave the OMT for Rowley............

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He owns them at present.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
***Official Match thread,thread.who gets th post threads vs. who doesn't get to thread threads. Don't be a cock thread***

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
If we lose its a curse, if we get a point it's inspired. Let him have it, if it works its absolutely fine by me....... As long as Everest puts his stats up within the first five posts that is....:whistle:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If anybody other than rowley starts one i shall turn myself into a computer virus-Sirius the Virus and infect their PC,once inside i shall morph into a bacteria-huntabadfanococus and form up on the keyboard-

Once on your fingers from there i will seek out your vital organs and respiratory tracts and devour them over a 10 year period,slowly and painfully.

you have been warned.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
If anybody other than rowley starts one i shall turn myself into a computer virus-Sirius the Virus and infect their PC,once inside i shall morph into a bacteria-huntabadfanococus and form up on the keyboard-

Once on your fingers from there i will seek out your vital organs and respiratory tracts and devour them over a 10 year period,slowly and painfully.

you have been warned.

Done :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Just checking your details as you have changed avatars recently and we cannot confirm your identity,please forward me some additional information-

What is Golds favorite subject Blonde,Brunette or Both?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As long as Everest puts his stats up within the first five posts that is....:whistle:

But we've never played them in the play offs before, so what do I do? :shrug:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
But we've never played them in the play offs before, so what do I do? :shrug:

That is indeed a very good point.:lolol:

Just post something!!! Can't ruin form, especially on this one!!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Just checking your details as you have changed avatars recently and we cannot confirm your identity,please forward me some additional information-

What is Golds favorite subject Blonde,Brunette or Both?

It's still me my fine friend, been changing my avatar every week for a bit of fun. Oh and the answer is definitely both, like a pig on heat :)
(still can't believe a thread about little old me:)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That is indeed a very good point.:lolol:

Just post something!!! Can't ruin form, especially on this one!!

Already have done :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here