Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One point will probably be enough.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
1 point will definitely be enough. Our goal difference is +23 compared to Forest's +4.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It will be enough... we will qualify for play-offs tomorrow unless we lose at Leeds AND Forest win at Millwall. Any other combination and we're there.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Even if we lose and Forest win we'll still have our play off place confirmed if Bolton lose at Cardiff
Good point FH, I must be getting old not to have spotted that too!

It will be enough... we will qualify for play-offs tomorrow unless we lose at Leeds AND Forest win at Millwall. Any other combination and we're there.
I was annoyed at missing out on Leeds commentary before tonight, but Radio Nottingham tomorrow will be almost as good!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Means if Bolton lose they can only get the same points as us but would miss out on goal difference , well except if they won last game about 17-0
minimum would be 6th even if we lost both

That's what I thought so realistically impossible but mathematically not. I thought I was missing something.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
1 point will definitely be enough. Our goal difference is +23 compared to Forest's +4.

Exactly.

Hope we avoid Watford in the semis, if as expected the uninspiring Hull team get promoted.
I watched tonight's Watford game and they are still a class act .... made up mainly of top flight Italian and Spanish players at their peak, age-wise, and are just bloody good.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Having watched the Goldstone Tribute video again, I am finding it even more ridiculous that we are looking VERY good for a play off spot for a shot at the Premier League. It was unthinkable all those years ago. What a journey we have been on

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So to summarise, we will qualify for the play-offs tomorrow UNLESS:

We lose AND Forest win AND Bolton do not lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here