Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom and His Money

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Obviously, it would be very rude to ask the man directly how much he is worth.

How much is he worth? He doesn't really register on any sort of rich list (I don't know enough about other people mismatched or missed out). He has paid for pretty much everything since the inception of our spell at Withdean (or shortly there after).

He's written a few cheques for north of £100m, yet has enough spare time to fly about playing poker or select horses.

What does he do? Where does this fortune come from? Is it a family venture? A business venture with trusted colleagues?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I believe real estate

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sports Richlist out on Sunday, presume he will only feature 'speculatively' again

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I believe real estate

I was told he owns a great deal in North London and was a billionaire. Odd that it has slipped under the radar somewhere.

Sports Richlist out on Sunday, presume he will only feature 'speculatively' again

Maybe he hasn't been of much interest for some serious digging thus far. Perhaps if we ever got to the top flight, we might find out a closer estimation to his worth.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He owns a company which finds irregular betting patterns and warns gambling sites.
He's one of the biggest sport gamblers in England.
He sold a gambling company a few years ago for about 25m.
He owns property all over.

I thinks that's about all we know.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Without him we would be ****ed . That I do know . Planning permission but no cash to build it . At withdean , in crisis in front of 6 k .

All hail the man

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
He owns a company which finds irregular betting patterns and warns gambling sites.
He's one of the biggest sport gamblers in England.
He sold a gambling company a few years ago for about 25m.
He owns property all over.

I thinks that's about all we know.

Mmmmm it was WELL north of £25m.....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
hedge fund trading commodities.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
He's MINTED.

I think the Times Rich List last year said he was worth £50m, despite him investing over £100m into the club! What sort of man would throw 2/3rds of his money at a football club? :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was told he owns a great deal in North London and was a billionaire. Odd that it has slipped under the radar somewhere.

I'm looking to buy somewhere this year in norf lahndon. Do you reckon my Spanish Dave t-shirt and cap might have him give me 10% off and make it possible for me to afford a former brothel-room studio place somewhere just outside of sunny, bloody Seven Sisters?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Owns a lot of property in London (big commercial property) I believe. But a lot is off shored too so no one really knows apart from him, his accountant and a few close others.

Someone close to one of his ventures reckons in terms of portfolio, not a billionaire, but it's in the few hundreds of million.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
He's MINTED.

I think the Times Rich List last year said he was worth £50m, despite him investing over £100m into the club! What sort of man would throw 2/3rds of his money at a football club? :lolol:

And another £25 million on our training ground. Surely that £50 million has to run out eventually :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here