Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports/Now TV Question

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
This £9.99 day pass thing, does this work on things like iPhone/iPad/PS3?

Just about to try it out for the Leicester v Watford game but don't have access to a PC tonight. Before anyone says just purchase sky sports, I was allowed season ticket or sky sports, obviously only one winner there! Thanks in advance!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Sure there is an app for the iPad not sure about the others.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
This £9.99 day pass thing, does this work on things like iPhone/iPad/PS3?

Just about to try it out for the Leicester v Watford game but don't have access to a PC tonight. Before anyone says just purchase sky sports, I was allowed season ticket or sky sports, obviously only one winner there! Thanks in advance!

£9.99 for a day. :eek:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
that is crazy expensive.........does one get all of their sports channels for 24 hours for that?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
that is crazy expensive.........does one get all of their sports channels for 24 hours for that?

Yes.

Of course it's expensive, if it was cheap then thousands of customers would cancel straight away in favour of 'pay as you go'. It would be SUICIDAL business.
How many people have Sky to watch only certain teams or just the big games? Shitloads.

I actually think this is a great idea by Sky, and if people don't like it they can stick to dodgy internet streams/going to the pub. But it's good to have another option (especially as we're on Sky quite a lot these days)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:rant::rant:Works on Juniors Xbox using his Mums credit card

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Thanks for replies guys! Managed to get it working on iPad but would really like to get it on the ps3 as I can then watch it on the big screen, might have a butchers now its half time. Yes I realise its quite steep at £9.99 for 24 hours but you do get full access to all 6? Channels for that period and I don't mind paying a one off fee every now and then if its a worthwhile match. Not gonna pay £35 a month to watch Wigan v Stoke etc!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Ahh it appears its not on ps3 yet but is on Xbox. The boy has an Xbox but he's watching Netflix on it, hopefully soon it will be ps3!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Thanks for replies guys! Managed to get it working on iPad but would really like to get it on the ps3 as I can then watch it on the big screen, might have a butchers now its half time. Yes I realise its quite steep at £9.99 for 24 hours but you do get full access to all 6? Channels for that period and I don't mind paying a one off fee every now and then if its a worthwhile match. Not gonna pay £35 a month to watch Wigan v Stoke etc!

I pay about £23 a month for sky sports on Virgin

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
Yes.

Of course it's expensive, if it was cheap then thousands of customers would cancel straight away in favour of 'pay as you go'. It would be SUICIDAL business.
How many people have Sky to watch only certain teams or just the big games? Shitloads.

I actually think this is a great idea by Sky, and if people don't like it they can stick to dodgy internet streams/going to the pub. But it's good to have another option (especially as we're on Sky quite a lot these days)

I watch hours just about every day of not just football but tennis, golf and cricket so my subscription is great value

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Our Sky works out at 20 notes a week fibre optic BB movies and sports I thinks that's a good deal for all the entertainment you get.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Like I said, season ticket or sky sports was the instruction. Happy to pay a one off £10 if there is a decent game on!

Good man, you made the right choice :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here