Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birthday Present Question

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
So there I was wondering around Brighton looking for a present for my step dad's 60th birthday.

What do you buy a 60 year man...

Then it hit me!! What if there was a ticket available next to me and my son at the wolves game. It was a remote possibility because even though we got season tickets, there are a lot of one-off seats around us.

I didn't hold out much out hope as the lady in front of me was sold 2 seats right next to the wolves fans in the south stand. Bleugh!

But all I needed was 1 seat!! Then as if by magic, a row of 6 seats became available as I was taking to the girl in the ticket office (W1H row H).

Then I panicked and thought bugger it, ill buy one for mum too! All 4 of us together on what will be a great day at the Amex! Neither my step dad or mum have ever been so I know they will LOVE it.

But afterwards I thought maybe it should be a day for the boys! So not sure whether to tell my mum I've got a ticket. I'm 99% sure I will but just wondered what you good folks thought! Mum in or out??? ;)

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366994477.788397.jpg
4 seats in a row!!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Mum in, even if she doesn't like it, she at least has a chance to experience what you do, if she "gets it" then you're in as she will let him go to whatever match he wants ;-)

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
think you blew it there mate. Tickets are all very well, but apparently if you ask the club nicely and explain it's for a surprise birthday present, they will send you a shirt signed by all the players.

Worth a try anyway...

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
think you blew it there mate. Tickets are all very well, but apparently if you ask the club nicely and explain it's for a surprise birthday present, they will send you a shirt signed by all the players.

Worth a try anyway...

I'll bear that in mind for my sons 11th in February! ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here