Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley hospitality championship playoff

Sloughseagull

Apr 23, 2013
Slough
Just been told I have tickets for Wembley hospitality for the Championship playoff final. Do I still go if we don't get there and Palarse do? I will be doing fecking cartwheels if we get there but do I still go if we don't, advise please.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Even if we don't make it it will be a great day out. Playoff finals are one of the greatest things about football IMO. Perhaps because the very 'best' teams in the division aren't involved, and both finalists are likely to be on a bit of a roll, they seem to serve up more than their fair share of very very watchable games.

Obviously if we get done by a 119th min Murray penno in the semis, then it won't be as enjoyable. But still a day on the free pop, and you can always root for whoever they're playing. Do it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Just been told I have tickets for Wembley hospitality for the Championship playoff final. Do I still go if we don't get there and Palarse do? I will be doing fecking cartwheels if we get there but do I still go if we don't, advise please.

If you offered me £500 to go & watch Palace you would find me on the beach that day

Sloughseagull

Apr 23, 2013
Slough
I would try to raffle this on BBS with the porceeds going to the REMF.

Not a bad shout, let's see who the finalists are as I think I would get more money from any other team than the Croydon pikey's.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

Lets face it. You just came to gloat. So now you have done so, do one.

Sloughseagull

Apr 23, 2013
Slough
Lets face it. You just came to gloat. So now you have done so, do one.

Maybe I would gloat if we were in the final but we are not even guaranteed a playoff place yet so tell you what mate, you do one you child!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here