Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck to Plymouth Argyle tomorrow

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
They are away to Rochdale tomorrow in there last game of the season and need a point to be certain of safety ,
The Club are laying on free coaches up to the game and so far they have filled 16 of them
That's not counting the London supporters and others making there own way up there, looks like there will be more away fans than Rochdale fans at the game

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good Luck to The Pilgrims. Remember the original "Fans United" concept was from an Argyle fan.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Come on the Pilgrims.

Tough call on who to go down. I hope Wimbledon get out of it.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Really want Plymouth and Wimbledon to stay up. Not bothered about Barnett or Daggers, though its never nice for any club to be relegated.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
A couple of my training runs for the marathon took me past home park, saw them training for the recent Exeter derby match. Nice town, good luck to them

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
They've probably the best support in those lower leagues - amazing support, considering the distances they have to travel. Mad to think they was in the Play-Off's in the Championship at Christmas around 5 years ago. They then lost a MASSIVE part of their team.

Ian Holloway - greedy c unt went to Leicester after saying "he'd never leave the West Country again"
Luke McCormack, Goalkeeper, went to prison.
Peter Halmosi went to Hull, Paul Wotton went to Southampton, Sylvain Ebanks - Blake went to Wolves, David Norris went to Ipswich, and they just never recovered from losing all that in the same year & i'm not surprised.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They've probably the best support in those lower leagues - amazing support, considering the distances they have to travel. Mad to think they was in the Play-Off's in the Championship at Christmas around 5 years ago. They then lost a MASSIVE part of their team.

Ian Holloway - greedy c unt went to Leicester after saying "he'd never leave the West Country again"
Luke McCormack, Goalkeeper, went to prison.
Peter Halmosi went to Hull, Paul Wotton went to Southampton, Sylvain Ebanks - Blake went to Wolves, David Norris went to Ipswich, and they just never recovered from losing all that in the same year & i'm not surprised.

Agreed - and then sh!tting on Peter Reid, the man who sold his cup medals to pay their bills getting the sack a week or two before the new owners took over. Disgusting behaviour.

They are a massive regional team and, I think, the largest London supporters club - could be wrong on this though.

Edit - I was very proud to be part of the team that organised the Go Green night and the Fans Reunited day down there. Could have done without sitting right next to the only effing Palace fan in the ground though.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
We seem to have taken a few players off them as well.

Noone
Barnes
Young Goalkeeper as well.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Agreed - and then sh!tting on Peter Reid, the man who sold his cup medals to pay their bills getting the sack a week or two before the new owners took over. Disgusting behaviour.

They are a massive regional team and, I think, the largest London supporters club - could be wrong on this though.

Edit - I was very proud to be part of the team that organised the Go Green night and the Fans Reunited day down there. Could have done without sitting right next to the only effing Palace fan in the ground though.

He was the only one who wouldn't stand when the Plymouth fans started signing "Stand up for the Brighton Fans".

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Plymouth are officially my second team.
They're probably bricking it, but I reckon they should have no fear.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Great club - Great fans. Good luck to em.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here