Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
endofthegoldstone.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's great to be able to watch that now and not feel like we've been mugged. How far we have come. The final lines of Atila's Goldstone Ghosts came to mind.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I still remember the madness when Case scored in the quarter final against Norwich in 83, I think I ended up 20 meters from where I started, what a surge, because we were right in line behind the goal, we were definitely the first section of the ground to go up,..... we knew how to celebrate a goal in those days,....

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I've polished up some old photos in Photoshop. Happy memories, but sad and angry ones too!!

img160sm.jpgimg161sm.jpgimg163sm.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
at 35 odd seconds in isnt that the one and only Beach Hut?

After a couple of seconds in the old chap sitting applauding with glasses on is called Doug Beard ...a thoroughly nice bloke and an albion supporter for many many years...he showed me a photo once of a set of fans going away in the 1950's in a coach with a brighton banner on it.

Great scenes there and I was at every one of them games

Wardy's goal where he looped it over the keeper was sublime and Case's goal agains Norwich was just brilliant...as was Gerry Ryan's little dink.

magnificent memories.

Thanks Darren

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
York City. An incredible day on many levels.

There are muppets on BBS who say we did absolutely nothing to save our club and took no direct action. :angry:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
This is not the way to protest... being sounded out by news/sports commenters.
hmm.gif

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
at 35 odd seconds in isnt that the one and only Beach Hut?

After a couple of seconds in the old chap sitting applauding with glasses on is called Doug Beard ...a thoroughly nice bloke and an albion supporter for many many years...he showed me a photo once of a set of fans going away in the 1950's in a coach with a brighton banner on it.

Great scenes there and I was at every one of them games

Wardy's goal where he looped it over the keeper was sublime and Case's goal agains Norwich was just brilliant...as was Gerry Ryan's little dink.

magnificent memories.

Thanks Darren

Ive only seen Mr Hut in a darken alcove but i can see what you mean , very dopplegangerish

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
After Smiths goal at Wembley I don't recall seeing the cameramen going quite that crazy, just behind and to the left of the goal as you look at it :clap:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here