Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Leeds POTG thread

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We have a ticket in the lower tiers we want to swap for 1 in the upper tiers, if anyone is buying on the day. A reasonable amount went back apparently, so I am sure Leeds will want to sell them

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
I spoke to their ticket office on Thursday and they said that a decision was being made this morning on whether it will be POTG. I hope they agree to 'cause one of our group needs a ticket!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes it is POTG - I have just called their ticket office. Cash only - they can be purchased in the ticket booth next to the away turnstiles! Happy days.............

Might stick another couple of hundred onto the away attendance with midlands and northern seagulls who don't book in advance.

Jan 30, 2008
yes it is potg - i have just called their ticket office. Cash only - they can be purchased in the ticket booth next to the away turnstiles! Happy days.............
are you sure ???, i had to buy a ticket at the ticket office by the home end a few seasons back :guns:
regards
DR

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
are you sure ???, i had to buy a ticket at the ticket office by the home end a few seasons back :guns:
regards
DR

They used to put the away fans in the cheese wedge/South Stand now we're in the stand that runs parallel to the pitch.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tickets on the gate, quite a lot left, cash only. Tickets go on sale from 1.30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here