Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Glad I am WFH today

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The signal box is open so trains can run but which ones will and what the delays will be are unknown, the estimate for full service recovery is 1400

Get on the blower with your CHUMS and make sure the 09.49 Brighton to London Victoria is running and do it now! :angry: :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Mayhem this morning, waited half an hour to board a train and then they spent another half an hour finding a driver. Ended up getting a bus from my connection to work.

Shambles, did someone set off a fire alarm at Three Bridges?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Mayhem this morning, waited half an hour to board a train and then they spent another half an hour finding a driver. Ended up getting a bus from my connection to work.

Shambles, did someone set off a fire alarm at Three Bridges?

Yep, and the fire brigade were called as well.

And to think that signalling for most of the South East will be moved to Three Bridges, lucky it hasn't happened already.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
That's the effect of "progress and rationalisation". I don't remember so many problems when there were proper signal boxes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't quite understand how a fire alarm can cause that must chaos for 10s of thousands of people from before 06:00 and won't be "normal" until 14:00 ?? Something is seriously wrong with this system.

WFH, best option and only option every Friday now days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here