Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U away or Bournemouth away ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We'll go wherever and if it isn't the multi million pound land I'm sure we'll just be stronger next season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dean Court is a lot closer - and more likely.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I can't wait for the moment the teams from Old Trafford, Maine Road and Goodison join the elite club from Stamford Bridge,The Emirates, White Hart Lane, Anfield, St James' Park, The Madejski and The Stadium of Light come on down to The Amex.:)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If we get to the Prem, does that mean BBC will have to show more than just our goals?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If its Dean Court, then so be it. Big fish in little league will do me fine, as would little fish in big league.......of course.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Can you imagine this being the 2013/14 Premiership Line-up. - Wow. What a dream.

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Brighton & Hove Albion
Cardiff City
Chelsea
Everton
Fulham
Hull City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle United
Norwich City
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Tottenham
West Bromwich Albion
West Ham United

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Well, I'm at Lincoln University next season, so for the sake of my travel United away. But financially, which IMO is more important. United would rake in plenty of money, and who knows what could happen, aye?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I quite liked Bournemouth away, aside from Henderson's last minute gaffe. And the fact I was cold, and wet.

Nice little stadium, though.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
You can look at it two ways, paying a fortune for tickets and travel to see the nations best teams home and away, or paying pretty much the same as now and seeing more competitive league. Either way, i'm not to bothered.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can you imagine this being the 2013/14 Premiership Line-up. - Wow. What a dream.

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Brighton & Hove Albion
Cardiff City
Chelsea
Everton
Fulham
Hull City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle United
Norwich City
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Tottenham
West Bromwich Albion
West Ham United

Very attractive indeed.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Don't want those Bournemouth nutters coming to the Amex - they'll smash it up.

Back to the early 70's eh? Like that thread about the Boxing day Brighton v Bmth match 70 or 71? My dad went to that one , said it was pretty mad. Hard to imagine we had some bad football related arrest figures back in those days! (being the quiet, nervous lot we are now.)

Hopefully you won't go up (you know what I mean) so that we can get to visit next season and take a decent following for a change, some our turnouts to the Withdean were pathetic :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Back to the early 70's eh? Like that thread about the Boxing day Brighton v Bmth match 70 or 71? My dad went to that one , said it was pretty mad. Hard to imagine we had some bad football related arrest figures back in those days! (being the quiet, nervous lot we are now.)

Hopefully you won't go up (you know what I mean) so that we can get to visit next season and take a decent following for a change, some our turnouts to the Withdean were pathetic :)

If we dont go up, the fact you have is a bit of a bonus IMO, will be looking forward to coming down for a booze up, although, no doubt it will be a tuesday night in Feb.

Are you going to get a tempory stand in for next season? or leaving it as it is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here