Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your life on screen

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
If you could live your life in a film or a t.v programme, which one would it be. You dictate the parameter's, it can be for a day or a life time. You can follow the script of one or make up your own. But it has to be already made and not invented.
Would you want to be Del Boys new business partner, scottish smut peddler Filthy mack, or would you just want to be boycie?
Would you be Dot Cotton's new vicar, or have you dreamed of being Ian Beal and running your own gastro chippy.
Or would you be Rocky Balboa's next challenger, welsh man mountain Ivor Biggun or a slightly more articulate Rocky himself.
You get the picture, the choice is yours.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
If you could live your life in a film or a t.v programme, which one would it be. You dictate the parameter's, it can be for a day or a life time. You can follow the script of one or make up your own. But it has to be already made and not invented.
Would you want to be Del Boys new business partner, scottish smut peddler Filthy mack, or would you just want to be boycie?
Would you be Dot Cotton's new vicar, or have you dreamed of being Ian Beal and running your own gastro chippy.
Or would you be Rocky Balboa's next challenger, welsh man mountain Ivor Biggun or a slightly more articulate Rocky himself.
You get the picture, the choice is yours.
I would of liked to of been Tom from the Good Life as I had a mad crush on felicity Kendal when I were a nipper.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Doctor who without a doubt, time travel and the ability to live practically forever would do very nicely

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ferris Bueller's Day Off might be nice. Mind you, he had to be tucked up in bed by 6 p.m. and wouldn't have been able to get his rocks off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here