Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC - Just Another Tedious Premiership Team In Waiting?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Will we be viewed as another one of those by other Premier League watchers if we ever do get there? You know who I mean: your Fulhams, Sunderlands, QPRs, Norwichs, Readings, West Broms, Stokes, Wigans, the clubs that few people beyond their actual fans give a crap about, and certainly don't want to be wasting their lives watching on MOTD....or, IF we ever get there, will we be viewed by others as something new and exciting, a club with a bit of personality like Swansea City and very much unlike tedious Everton?

Over to you Groovy Gang... :wink:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It must be that time of day again.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Er, we won't BE any of the teams mentioned. We will be BHA and we will fulfill whatever destiny awaits us, good, bad or indifferent, BUT different :thumbsup:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You know who I mean: your Fulhams, Sunderlands, QPRs, Norwichs, Readings, West Broms, Stokes, Wigans, the clubs that few people beyond their actual fans give a crap about, and certainly don't want to be wasting their lives watching on MOTD....or, IF we ever get there, will we be viewed by others as something new and exciting, a club with a bit of personality like Swansea City and very much unlike tedious Everton?

Over to you Groovy Gang... :wink:

Can I reply to this if I'm not sure if I'm in the Groovy Gang or just a sad git:drink:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It must be that time of day again.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
On the positive side, if Wigan stay up, at least we get to visit the DW or whatever it's called stadium! On my bucket list, to see us play Wigan in the Prem :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The Premier League has never had a team like Barcelona. So we will be unique.

If a comparison to a current Premier League team was appropriate, we are the new Arsenal.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
And what would that make Watford?

I'm talking medium to long term, and also I'm talking identity. We have a way of playing, a very patient passing game like Arsenal and Barca, and we have a very smart recruitment setup, spotting and bringing great talent from the continent at very decent prices, like Arsenal were at one time very famous for.

Our medium to long term progress, if it continues on the path we are on, will take us further than Watford will go, IMO.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Would love to be another tedious top flight team.... Mike Bailey knew what he was doing, boring us towards a UEFA Cup place until he bottled it by listening to the fans.

Last edited:

I must have missed this first time around. :bowdown:

Blimey , you must have some time on your hands if you can go trolling through a rivals internet forum digging up two month old quotes. Here's something more interesting for you to do - see if you can find a Palace fan who actually lives within a 5 mile radius of Selhurst.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tedious? No.

PL team in waiting? Yes, but not sure how long the wait will exactly be.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here