Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sharing With P*l*ce

el punal

Forgive me if this has come up before, but was there a time (late 1970s) that it was proposed that we would ground share with the unmentionables? :sick:

I believe that Gatwick was the chosen venue/area for a stadium holding 40,000 - obviously nothing happened, but has anyone got any info. regarding this.

D

Deleted User X18H

Bamber wanted to do it. Oxford and Reading were planning to merge at the time to Thames Valley Royals.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A stadium at Gatwick would have been a disaster for us in the long term.

Maybe Palace and Crawley could share something more modest there :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Forgive me if this has come up before, but was there a time (late 1970s) that it was proposed that we would ground share with the unmentionables? :sick:

I believe that Gatwick was the chosen venue/area for a stadium holding 40,000 - obviously nothing happened, but has anyone got any info. regarding this.
Well in the alternate universe where that happened, we wouldn't have had Archer Stanley Bellotti, Gillingham & Withdean.

Or The AMEX.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I do remember some plans for Upper Beeding Cement Works ................................. Whereas for all of us in the know, it should be an indoor SNOW DOME !

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I do remember some plans for Upper Beeding Cement Works ................................. Whereas for all of us in the know, it should be an indoor SNOW DOME !

Not just a snow dome, but a full on winter Olympic park including 2 toboggan runs! To be combined with the proposed recreational ice rink at black rock?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here