Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abby and Brittany: Joined for Life

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was at Heathrow a couple of years ago waiting for a flight and they were sitting down opposite Starbucks. I was amazed at how they were totally oblivious to the inevitable voyeuristic looks they were getting.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If you took, say Abby out on a date, and then kissed Brittany good night. Does that mean you are being unfaithful, or just hedging your bets?
Should imagine soixante neuf is a bit awkward.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Their mouths seem to be just the perfect distance apart so that one can do the bellend and one can take care of the balls.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Would they both feel pleasure from their lady garden or is one in sole control of that part of them?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
_67053071_4085099-high_res-abby-and-brittany-joined-for-life.jpg

Yes, no, yes, yes, yes, yes

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Their mouths seem to be just the perfect distance apart so that one can do the bellend and one can take care of the balls.

Would they both feel pleasure from their lady garden or is one in sole control of that part of them?

I had all these questions and stumbled upon this site:

Two Heads, One Body - A Million Questionsl

The above site also links to this following site with a suspected photoshop of the girls peforming a certain sexual act..
Definately & DEFIANTLY NSFW!!
PhotoShop Act - NSFW!!!

Don't ask how the hell I found these pages. It was purely innocent. Honest..

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I was just about to say that there are some extremely NSFW images floating around but I've been beaten to it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I got all the way to post 11, assuming this was a thread about two separately famous girls. Then suddenly this post came back to me:
You're all sick I tell ya, sick!

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered on that show. For example, if Abbey is horny and starts flicking the bean, and Brittney doesn't like it, is that rape?

Would it be classed as cheating if you were pounding away at one of them and finished off on the face of the other one by accident?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I've a vague recollection of a programme about 5 years ago, and I think it's the same girls. The thing I remember from that is that they each had to pass separate driving tests.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here