Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Two April 27th and Relegation.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only a win will do for Wimbledon, hope they do it.

Don't want Plymouth, or Barnet to go either.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
For obvious reasons I dont want Plymouth to go down. Cant believe they are back in it, they were unfortunate to lose against Others last Saturday but every other result went against them. Been talking to Argyle mates all week, we are meeting up in a pub to listen to the game and watch Soccer Saturday, its going to be a long day, feel bad for them, but as an Albion fan I know how they are feeling, hope it all goes ok for them, they are a good set of lads.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I have a feeling Wimbledon will win and that means either Barnet or the loser of the Dag & Red v York game will join the Shots. The Devon teams are not really in the mix, for one of them to go down, Wombles and Barnet have to win, Dagenham v York has to be a draw all combined with a defeat for Plymouth or Torquay. I think it will be Dagenham

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I Hope York stay up, they play Dagenham, so hopefully they win and dagenham go down

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
York hopefully. Or Torquay. (I'm being unromantic (in a football sense) here I can tell). Alright, Dag & Red then. Not Barnet though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here